I often wonder what Katy will be when she gets big! She has such a HUGE personality!
She has mentioned wanting to be a doctor, a dancer, and a mommy.
However, sometimes I think she will be a comedian, as she always has something funny to say.
Sometimes I think she will be a movie star, as she loves to be dramatic.
Sometimes I think she will be an artist as she is very creative and loves to color, draw and make stuff.
Earlier today, I thought she should be a lawyer as she has no tolerance for rule breakers and was interrogating her friend into telling her the truth because she thought she was making something up.
However, today she says she wants to be Justin Bieber's girlfriend...she told me that she wrote this song for him!!!
While I don't think being Justin Bieber's girlfriend is very likely, maybe she could be a songwriter or even a singer!!! (From the lyrics in this song I am guessing...a country singer/songwriter!!!)
What do you think she will be?
No comments:
Post a Comment