Her latest craze is duct tape projects, so she needed to add some to this fabulous necklace. And, of course only zebra print would do!
When she was done, she asked if I thought that she could sell them? I said, "maybe! I am not sure if people would be willing to wear hangers as necklaces, but you never know!" To which she replied, "would you wear it?" I told her that of course I would after all she had made it and I love everything my kids make me! I have worn macaroni necklaces, and pipe cleaner bracelets with matching earrings. Why not a hanger necklace!?! She then decided that she wanted to wear it to school!
In usual Abby fashion, she carefully planned her outfit the night before; a black turtleneck, red hair bow and earrings to match the abstract red rose "pendant" and a zebra bracelet to coordinate the duct tape! To my surprise she wore it all day at school (and home again...so much for turning it in early!) Maybe this will be Lincoln's latest fashion trend or possibly just my amazing daughter marching to the beat of her own drum!
Perhaps she will let you order one with your Girl Scout cookie order!!!
Very cool creation!
ReplyDelete