*watching my children scream at how huge that little spider in the basement was!
*having a garage without spiders webs (well visible ones)
*Abby's scream of joy when I told her we were having her favorite dinner: stuffed shells with sauce. While a little too loud, I felt appreciated!
*meeting new people who inspire me to be a better person
*having friend's that share their friends
*having family you enjoy spending time with
*Ben telling his dad that Charlie is his favorite because he has floppy ears!
*Katy giving me a hug and telling me "I love you the most mommy!"
*sleeping in until 9:00 then relaxing on the couch for almost an hour before anyone else woke up! Oh the lazy days of summer!!!
*kissing clean, sleeping children
*The last one I am stealing from Traci (the fabulous person I stole the blog idea from also)! She gave me new insight on my frustrations with a messy house! After coming upstairs from a day of cleaning, I found my kitchen to be a disaster. I was quite annoyed that I seem to be the only one who knows how to do the dishes or clean the counter. However, I was less annoyed after reading what she wrote regarding constantly cleaning after her family. She wrote on her blog that she was just glad that she had a house to clean and people to mess it up! How true!!! I will try to remember that the next time my house is destroyed!
*And one more....blog sites that automatically save drafts!
No comments:
Post a Comment