Monday, July 20, 2009

a second helping

*Watching how my children love the little things in life and hold on to what makes them happy! For Ben it is Charlie, For Katy it is ducks. This week we are planning a trip to visit some family. While we are there we hope to go to the circus. I asked Katy if she would like to go to the circus, her face lit up and she said, "will there be ducks there?" Katy's obsession for ducks continues.... : )

*The way Katy can con me into anything she wants! While using the potty she says to me, "When I am done here, I am thinking about going outside.....or maybe having ice cream!" And early this morning, after already eating breakfast, Katy was evidently still hungry. She came over and sat on my lap and says, "let talk about breakfast!"

*Chris bringing home lunch!

*The kids playing in the basement and not destroying the rest of my house!

*watching how easily children forgive...one day a friend hurts their feelings and the next they want to play together

*sharing cookies

*I love that my 3 year old knows music! I am very impressed that she can name other songs from an artist just by hearing a song.

No comments:

Post a Comment